[Nfb-krafters-korner] yarn

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Jun 2 16:54:28 UTC 2010

Just a note:

Webs has another  wool yarn that I have used for this hat  project.  It is
called North Hampton.  It has 247 yards and it is a  pull ball[no need to
worry about winding it,  Best of all it is $4.99 per  ball and if you were to
purchase $60  in your order then you get 20% off  which brings the price to
$3.99 per ball.  Also I need to say 6 balls will  make 8 hats.  I ordered
navy of this yarn to test it out and I am very  satisfied with it.

Joyce