[Nfb-krafters-korner] Wood Working Lecture last night

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Thu Jun 3 19:00:44 UTC 2010

I intended to come, but health comes first.  I had to go and get some meds because I was having trouble walking.  By the time I got home, it was 8:30.
I wish some of these wood workers would shair their work at convention.  I never intend to do wood working, book like items made of wood.  I have a small bird collection and a few horses.

Terry