[Nfb-krafters-korner] Question about Macrame Belt Project.

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Sat Jun 5 01:04:15 UTC 2010

Hi Laura,
I want to thank you for lastnight's class. I think I understand theknot you
taught us.  I really had fun.

I sure realize how much work teaching a class takes.  Ithink you did a great
job.  Using a shorter length of cording made it easier for me to learn the
knot. I started out tangled so I decided to take a shorter length to work
the knots out. lol

I am ready to work n the belt tonight. I am hanging it from a plant tower I
have so hopefully that will help.

I don't know the thickness of my ord but my belt is about an inch and a half
wide so my cord is fairly heavy.

Thank you again for all you did.
Henrietta