[Nfb-krafters-korner] new member

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Jun 6 18:59:21 UTC 2010

We do have another new member that just joined us and she had sent me
this.  You will find her posting soon under a different email address as  she
sent this from another email address of hers.  You can reply to my  email and
she will get to read it on the list.  She is aware of which  address she
signed up for now.