[Nfb-krafters-korner] Patriotic Yarn Colors ...

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Tue Jun 8 01:27:21 UTC 2010

For those looking for Red, White & Navy Blue yarn for the dish cloth pattern, I just searched on Herrschners.  They sell the Lily brand of Sugar'N Cream yarn both in skeins & 1 Lb. cones.  For both the cones & the skeins, they state that they carry "All Colors."  They don't show all the colors in the cones which by the way have over 800 Yards, but if you give them a call, I bet they will have the navy blue shade.  You can call to order if you don't like using the net; their phone number is:

1-800-441-0838.

Here is a link to the page with the Lily Sugar 'N Cream skeins:

http://www.herrschners.com/Product/Lily+Sugarn+Cream+Yarn+Original+1.aspx

HTH.

Eileen