[Nfb-krafters-korner] WelcomeBeth

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Tue Jun 8 12:54:51 UTC 2010

Hi Beth,
I am new, too. I just foined this week as well. I was a
painter/printmaker/tapestry weaver and since I lost my sight 2 years ago, I
am learning to do pottery. I also made beadworked jewelry and bead
embroidery and I hope I can re-learn how to do it again. I am very excited
to learn of all of you and hear about what you do. This is very inspiring to
me. My greatest passion though, is for knitting which I am doing again, but
not yet tackeling the more complex patterns.
Lynda Lambert