[Nfb-krafters-korner] helmit liner

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Tue Jun 8 18:36:54 UTC 2010

I tried it with out the stitch markers and I hope it is right this time.  I added them one the first loop, after casting on.  After class, Friday I had to start over and discovered I did not connect right and had to start over.  Saturday after at least an inch, I discovered an error.  I started again and riched at least 2 inches and today I started at least twice before getting the stitches even.  Sure hope I get this done with out any bugs before Friday.  As you can see, I am a beginner.  I just learned how to rib on Friday.  A friend at work helped figure out what I was missing in Joyces steps.
Thanks.
Let you all know how the newbe does.

Terry