[Nfb-krafters-korner] Friday's Question Do you go to craft shows?

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Jun 8 20:05:07 UTC 2010

Linda,

What part of PA do you live in?  I am in CT and we have some in NJ,  MA, MD
VA and NY.  I know you guys are from all over, but we have talked  about a
trip, nothing possitive, but thoughts.

Linda, we have just started off last year having a craft show at NFB
Convention.  Where crafters are visually impaired selling their items and  they
must be a paid member of the Krafters Korner [NFB Krafters Division].   The
show is for half a day and last year was our first in Detroit.  We will  be
doing it again in Dallas, Texas on July 3rd.

So this might be a place to sell your items, me lots of blind folks and
learn beside network a lot.  One of the best things is the exhibit  hall.  We
do have a table in there for a few days to talk and pass out info  about the
Krafters Division, but the place is full of adaptive devices where you  can
check them out, purchase them and have a ball finding out what is available
 for us who cannot see.

We still have table space available in Dallas for July 3rd craft  show.
Let me know off list if anyone is interested.

Joyce et