[Nfb-krafters-korner] how about this?

Dixie blueherons at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 9 23:05:36 UTC 2010

I had planned on using a frame from a chair in which the webbing had ripped
or something like that.

Yes, the pattern I have also calls for the crocheting.  I haven't looked at
the pattern in several years, but if I remember correctly,  the idea behind
the crocheting was to sort of anchor he cording around the outside edge of
the chair, to keep all the cords together.  It ran along the top edge of the
chair where your shoulders would be when you sit in the chair and also along
the bottom edge that runs along behind your knees.

Dixie