[Nfb-krafters-korner] beads and stuff Linda

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Thu Jun 10 12:07:09 UTC 2010

I am thrilled to find her! I hope I will be able to do her class in July. Is
the date posted somewhere? We are on a vacation/arts festival job for one
week in July and I hope it is not at the same time as the class. Can't wait
to do a class. Thanks.
Lynda Lambert
River Road Studio, Since 1976
www.lyndalambert.com