[Nfb-krafters-korner] blind seed beader and looms

Susan Roe dogwoodfarm at verizon.net
Fri Jun 11 11:48:57 UTC 2010

Most definitely and I have a small wire framed bead loom that is a table top
loom.  Any frame work can be used as a bead loom as long as you can line
your virticle strands close enough so when you lay your line of beads
across, your gaps are not so far apart that you have to pull your bead
thread together real tight to lock those beads in place.  If you pull tight
you could brake your thread or even end up with gaps because your virticle
strings will be drawn together unnaturally rather than laying in their
original position.  You just want to snug your bead line to draw that line
close.

Susan R.
dogwoodfarm at verizon.net