[Nfb-krafters-korner] blind seed beaders

Dixie blueherons at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 11 16:56:22 UTC 2010

I used 2 strands of embroidery floss.  I used the colors of floss that
matched the seed beads, as best I could.  And I was doing embroidery with
the floss, so beading with the floss was a natural extension of the
embroidery.   The beads were accents to the embroideries I was doing.

For example for a Christmas tree the beads were the ornaments as well as
strings of the beads were the garlands.

Dixie