[Nfb-krafters-korner] ID Mate Omni

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Sat Jun 12 21:17:39 UTC 2010

It may have been my Security  Blue insurance. Or maybe not, it might have
been the insurance I had at the college before I was "retired" 1 1/2 years
ago. I have Freedom Blue now, and am going  to call to see if there is any
benefit there on my policy.

There was a clause in the insurance I had which we found by accident, that
said I had  coverage  for a one time purchase of adaptive equipment. I do
not have that insurance now, but just switched to a new plan. I have to
check to see if there is any clause in this new insurance that would give a
benefit towards equipment. I will let you all know if I find more.Lynda

Lynda Lambert
River Road Studio, Since 1976
www.lyndalambert.com