[Nfb-krafters-korner] FW: the I-Bill money identifier

Dixie blueherons at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 12 22:48:25 UTC 2010

Blind Mice Member New Product Alert
iBill Talking  Banknote  Identifier
Affordable  Accurate  and Compact

The Mice have just received a portion of their shipment of I Bills!
Quantities are very limited as only a small portion of the entire order came
in!
If you want one of these fantastic I Bills,
Don't Hesitate, Don't Delay!
Order Yours Today!
Member Mice Price: $98.99
Use This Link to Order Yours Today!
http://www.blindmicemart.com/product.asp?dept_id=20201&pfid=IBill

iBill Talking  Banknote  Identifier
Affordable  Accurate  and Compact
Compact    Ergonomic, user-friendly design provides  ultimate ease of use
Measures 3.0 x 1.6 x 0.7 inch
has just two buttons  for operation
 Recognizes all US bills in circulation - $1,  $2, $5, $10, $20, $50 and
$100 (including
the new $5 bill)
with clear announcement of denomination by  speech, tone or vibration
Recognizes banknotes in any orientation
while providing instantaneous response
bill is  identified in less than one second  with Ultra-high accuracy better
than 99.9%
 Long battery life - over a year with typical  use