[Nfb-krafters-korner] Welcome

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon Jun 14 11:35:22 UTC 2010

Beth;
How do you do latch hooking with a sight problem.  When I was younger, I did a picture of a red bird on a branch.  My mom outlined, with latch hook stitches, areas of different colors, and I filled them in.  This was the only picture with very few colors.  The big problem was it was mostly white and got dirty quickly.

If you have any questions or tips about plastic canvis, send them my way.  That is my favorite craft.  A friend, who worked in the xerox room, got me hooked on it, years ago.  She even made some samples and jumbo paterns for me.  The only problem with the paterns, was they were so dark, I can not tell the difference between the canvis and the stitches, at least not very well.  I am hoping to get some raised lined graph paper so another friend can draw some designs for me.  I am actually prety creative on my own in designing things.

Terry