[Nfb-krafters-korner] Welcome

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Tue Jun 15 12:25:29 UTC 2010

Make sure you tell them you want raised lined paper.  Someone mentioned bold lined paper.  Bold lined paper is very dark lined writing or graph paper. When I went to our White Cane and More Store, in MD I asked about the paper.  He only had the bold lined paper in stock.  I want to use it so I and or my friends can draw paterns with markers and or highliters and like on xeroxed paterns, I will not have the conflict of the lines of the canvis also showing in the picture.  I have a very hard time telling them apart.  This way I will be able to feal the squares of what would be the canvis and see the stitches in one or more colors on the paper.  Your diagram will be a lot larger than your original work.  Hope they have some samples at convention, so I can deside what size I want.

Terry