[Nfb-krafters-korner] pliars for crimping

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Tue Jun 15 20:18:03 UTC 2010

I got a kit with 6 pieces, half price at Joanne's or AC More, last year with a gift card.  Have her help you get a tool kit and you will have a solection of tools and a case for them.  I still have to learn how to identify mine.  I have a friend I need to help me, but we are labeling my items for convention and she got me on track with the ribbing for the helmit.

Terry