[Nfb-krafters-korner] Welcom to our new members

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Wed Jun 16 15:28:52 UTC 2010

Welcome Terry and Carla!

-----Original Message-----
From: nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Blindhands at aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2010 10:00 AM
To: nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfb-krafters-korner] Welcom to our new members

I would like to tell you we have 2 new members  Terry and Carla from  South
Carolina.

I have spoken to both of them and they are excited to  be part of our
group and learn from us.
 Terry and Carla please introduce yourselves and let us know what type  of
crafts you do and would like to learn more about.

If there is any  new folks that have not sent the list a "Hello"  please do
so so we can send one back to you!

Joyce