[Nfb-krafters-korner] I Bill report

Sahar Husseini sahar at inebraska.com
Wed Jun 16 22:11:43 UTC 2010

Hi there,

Where did you get the IBill, and how long did it take them to get it to you?  Thanks.

Warm regards,
Sahar Husseini
For hand-crafted, one-of-a-kind jewelry, Please visit my Website at
www.saharscreations.com
And remember, "Obstacles don't have to stop you.
If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up.
Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it."
Michael Jordan