[Nfb-krafters-korner] Introducing Myself

Susan Roe dogwoodfarm at verizon.net
Thu Jun 17 06:57:09 UTC 2010

Hi Carla,

I'm Susan R. from Virginia.  So glad you found your way to our list!  We
have a wonderful group of crafters here who would love to show you what they
know about crafting and how much fun they have doing it too.  Don't be shy
around us, we figure the more the merrier.  Please just pipe right up if you
have any questions.

Susan R.
dogwoodfarm at verizon.net