[Nfb-krafters-korner] Hello from terry Knox

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Thu Jun 17 16:51:31 UTC 2010

Hello everyone,

I am the new Terry, and to save confusion, I will use terry knox or maybe
terry from the south. Sorry I did not introduce myself earily, I did not
know how to use list serve. I am really excited about the krafters corners,
because I want to relearn the old skills I did have before, so I am really
going to be a sponge for a while. I have already been listening to the
messages and can not wait to get started. My favorite crafter was counted
cross stitch, but used to to do a lot more from plastic canvas to crochet
and loved to machine quilt. Waiting to relearn.

Terry in the south