[Nfb-krafters-korner] Fw: Pat Fischer's email

Sahar Husseini sahar at inebraska.com
Fri Jun 18 00:29:32 UTC 2010

Grin, I'm so behind on this list, I didn't see it when you posted it.  I called him and ordered mine today.  He's right here in my hometown, and I never thought to check with him.  We order from him at the Commission on a regular basis, but I just never thought to check with him on this particular device.  That was strange.  *laughing at myself*

Warm regards,
Sahar Husseini
For hand-crafted, one-of-a-kind jewelry, Please visit my Website at
www.saharscreations.com
And remember, "Obstacles don't have to stop you.
If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up.
Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it."
Michael Jordan