[Nfb-krafters-korner] What this list is all about

Sahar Husseini sahar at inebraska.com
Fri Jun 18 00:36:08 UTC 2010

Yay, a woman on a mission is a good thing.  *smile*

Warm regards,
Sahar Husseini
For hand-crafted, one-of-a-kind jewelry, Please visit my Website at
www.saharscreations.com
And remember, "Obstacles don't have to stop you.
If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up.
Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it."
Michael Jordan