[Nfb-krafters-korner] Wood Working Table at NFB Convention.

qubit lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 18 20:59:09 UTC 2010

Joyce, when you reply to a message, could you include what you are replying
to so we can see the original message?
Thanks.  I hope everyone who goes has a wonderful time at the convention! I
really wish I could go this year. I just have taken on too much and have a
lot on my plate -- and also no one to go with me. But I'll be listening if
they broadcast the technical session on the internet.  Does anyone know if
they are going to do that again?
(That's not the main reason I like to go to convention -- I like meeting the
people and most of all, looking over all the goodies in the vendor
exhibits...*smile*)
Happy krafting!
--le