[Nfb-krafters-korner] Wood Working Table at NFB Convention.

Sahar Husseini sahar at inebraska.com
Sat Jun 19 02:08:14 UTC 2010

Probably anyone that can pay for a table in the exhibit hall can get one.  Not every exhibitor is in the NFB.

Warm regards,
Sahar Husseini
For hand-crafted, one-of-a-kind jewelry, Please visit my Website at
www.saharscreations.com
And remember, "Obstacles don't have to stop you.
If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up.
Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it."
Michael Jordan