[Nfb-krafters-korner] emails

Dixie blueherons at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 20 18:29:06 UTC 2010

Hi Joyce,

I think the confusion here is that although you may be able to see the
original post in your email, so it is difficult to know to what you are
responding.

As you can see below my signature exactly what your last post included.
Maybe in your AOL settings there is a setting to include the original
message on messages you send out as well as messages you receive?

Dixie