[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT Money Talks

Sahar Husseini sahar at inebraska.com
Sun Jun 20 22:31:36 UTC 2010

I really really really love mine.  Thanks Joyce.  Of course, my husband gave me crap about buying one.  He needs to do that once in a while.  *smile*  Now, when I sell something, I can check the bills.  I'm excited.  I knew I wouldn't buy one for $300; I just knew I wouldn't.  *grin*

Warm regards,
Sahar Husseini
For hand-crafted, one-of-a-kind jewelry, Please visit my Website at
www.saharscreations.com
And remember, "Obstacles don't have to stop you.
If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up.
Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it."
Michael Jordan