[Nfb-krafters-korner] Comments from outside of our group

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Mon Jun 21 23:06:24 UTC 2010

As you all know, I was very impressed with Linda's and Sahar's beading
conversations.  So I shared it with a co-worker who does beading and is
starting to experience some beginning vision problems.  Below is the
response she sent back to me.

Well cool beans.

I don't do crimp beads well either. Mostly they break on step 2. Or they
don't actually grab the wire and when I try to squish them so they will, the
crimp breaks.

I looked at Sahar's jewelry. She has some nice pieces. Linda's encrusted
beadwork is beautiful.

Thank you for sending this.