[Nfb-krafters-korner] Comments from outside of our group

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Tue Jun 22 02:58:25 UTC 2010

I have taken Sahar's advice and have ordered sterling silver crimp beads. I
have been trying to use the silver plated ones, and that is what happens to
me, too, they are brittle and then I have to restring the necklaces all over
again, and try again with crimp beads to finish it. I am waiting on the new
ones to arrive. I also took Laurie's advice and ordered a good pair of
pliers and I am hoping they will make a big difference, too. I will let
ya'll know how it works once they arrive.  NOW, I also have to order that
Addi Size 000 knitting needle for the September knitting project...:o)
Lynda Lambert
River Road Studio, Since 1976
www.lyndalambert.com