[Nfb-krafters-korner] needles

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Tue Jun 22 21:02:26 UTC 2010

I do all of my crafts by tutch.  All I use my sight for is to distinguish colors, and that is even getting harder, and discovering designs in the world.  I was at my sisters house and was admiring her throw rugs.  I am going to see if I can copy the patern on to a plastic canvis coaster, how neet!

Terry