[Nfb-krafters-korner] beads and stuff Linda

Sahar Husseini sahar at inebraska.com
Tue Jun 22 22:15:20 UTC 2010

I, too, make chunky necklaces, and I use Accuflex from Fire Mountain Gems.  I've had very good luck with it.

Warm regards,
Sahar Husseini
For hand-crafted, one-of-a-kind jewelry, Please visit my Website at
www.saharscreations.com
And remember, "Obstacles don't have to stop you.
If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up.
Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it."
Michael Jordan