[Nfb-krafters-korner] needles

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Wed Jun 23 12:05:33 UTC 2010

What do you call those caps to put on the end of needles.  I will have to make a new hat.  I was trying to put on a rubber band and the next thing I new, I had lost a stitch and had a big hole.  Usually if the item is right in my hands, I can catch the stitch and get it back on the needle.  This has been hard since I have never delt with such small needles.
I will listen in on Friday and Try again.  I may have been rushing things.  I have been under pressure with my divorce and getting ready for convention.
I may not have anything to show, but I sure learned a lot!
In the future, can the lady that makes all the slippers, do a class on how to make them for us beginners.  I can not imagine how you would knit with 2 strands of yarn.
I think I will try the beginner knitting class, too.  The more the merrier.

Terry P.