[Nfb-krafters-korner] knitting class

Marianne Denning mdenning at cinci.rr.com
Fri Jun 25 01:16:20 UTC 2010

Joyce, I need to apologize again.  Last Friday night we had to bring my husband to the emergency room and were at the hospital from 7:00 to after midnight.  This morning we had to bring him in again and he has a very serious urinary tract infection.  They have him in the hospital and on medications.  I did not plan to spend the night here with him but his fever spiked really high and he was in a lot of pain so I am at the hospital again tonight.  I have finished the second part of the at.  Can I schedule a time to talk with you on the phone to finish up?

Marianne Denning