[Nfb-krafters-korner] Braille was RE: needles

Linda Anderson silkylin at juno.com
Fri Jun 25 17:09:02 UTC 2010

Hello Laura. It is still too early to rule out rejection. I have gotten some
more light and can see some bright colors if in the right light. My eye is
getting sensitibe to all the medication. I got a corneal ulcer a few weeks
ago but it is healed now. I also have glaucoma and iritis which adds more
problems. Linda Anderson