[Nfb-krafters-korner] Braille was RE: needles

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Fri Jun 25 18:32:27 UTC 2010

If you are using a magnetic strip, you do not need to put the dymo tape on it.  You can Braille right on the magnetic strip.  The magnetic strip will also fit nicely into line two of your slate or into the device for Perkins Braillers.

Another suggestion for those going to convention or any type of "fair" is to pick up all the thin magnetic business cards they are handing out.  You can Braille on these and cut them to the size you like and mark your can goods or other items and since these are FREE, it sure saves a lot of money then purchasing rolls of magnetic labels.

Cindy Zimmer