[Nfb-krafters-korner] a note from Linda

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Sun Jun 27 01:16:57 UTC 2010

Sahar,
The reason I like Beads and Things Gem Show so much is that the entire ball
room in a hotel is filled with beads. And, the prices on them are the prices
in the catalogue, Then, when you go to pay, you get 1/2 off, plus another 10
percent on top of that...so I cannot pass this up. Plus I see everything
imaginable. They have more there than they even have in their catalogue.

I talked with my daughter tonight and we are going to visit her tomorrow.
Normally, I would be taking things for her to put the clasps on...now I am
taking things for her to see that I have done myself. She was so thrilled
when I told her I was doing the beadwork again. Can't wait to show it off to
her.

Lynda
Lynda Lambert
River Road Studio, Since 1976