[Nfb-krafters-korner] Convention voting time

AUDREY WELLNER rencraft at snet.net
Mon Jun 28 05:16:52 UTC 2010

Hi Krafters,

    As you all are hearing, the elections for some of our offices will be voted on at our next annual business meeting at the Dallas convention.

    I let Joyce know about a year and a half ago I could not attend this convention with her this year, as I have been invited to display one of my theatrical costumes in a prominent Theatrical Art show in Easton, CT., on the 1st of next month.

     I'm still hanging in there for the position of secretary though, if you still need me. Then we can all go meet Micky in Orlando next year, God willing.

      I hope I can still get the opportunity to keep track of all your emails, bug you with surveys and have my eyes help in anyway they can. I rally quietly at all your marvelous accomplishments as I read the correspondence between you and once in awhile contact you privately with comments. I relish the ambition Joyce and everyone has to bring this division to life for those who enjoy crafting. It is a very heady task and I'm proud to have taken part in it's growth in the past few years.

      Keep on passing those suggestions - you all have made a world of difference in the life of many a person that didn't think they'd ever be able to do what they used to love so much - crafting.  You need to give yourself a big round of applause. Hurray!

      Look forward to seeing you all in Orlando next year.

       Audrey J. Wellner, Secretary
       NFB Krafters Korner division