[Nfb-krafters-korner] Braille verses talking

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Tue Jun 29 04:01:03 UTC 2010

Milestone is made by Bonz. It is a small hand held computer type of
intsrucment. It is a little bit bigger than a credit card.  It has both an
internal and an external memory. You can record onto five folders in the
internal memory. And, within those folders, you can put many files (don't
remember just how many, but it is LOTS). Also, it is a PC3 player. And, the
external memory is on a little memory card that slips into the Milestone and
you have many more folders/fils you can put on that. It is very efficient,
and sicne it is amll you can take it anywhere. You can even put it around
your neck like a necklace and wear it so it is handy when youneed it if you
are out shopping, etc. I absolutely love mine. I always tell people "My wold
world is on this little thing." It is a life saver for me, keeps me
organized and on top of things.

Lynda
Lynda Lambert
River Road Studio, Since 1976