[Nfb-krafters-korner] Braille verses talking

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Tue Jun 29 13:57:04 UTC 2010

These are all the words put in easy to remember, funney frazes.  Each word is created with a dot 5 and a letter or a dot 5 and a two letter contraction.
Mother dot 5 m
Father dot 5 f
Young dot 5 f
Work dot 5 w
One dot 5 o
Day dot 5d
Some dot 5 s
Time dot 5 t
Part dot 5 p

(no space between the dot 5 and the letter)
I will give you the rest later.

Terry