[Nfb-krafters-korner] New members questions

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Jun 29 18:02:40 UTC 2010

I am the person who gets your sign up for classes notices and I usually
respond quickly.  I did not respond as I am going away for 2 weeks and I  was
going to assign the phone number and code when I returned to everyone who
signed up.

I apologize for not doing the normal thing here.

Please take notice for anyone signing up for classes in July I will be away
 until July 15th.  When I return I will assign classes for everyone who
signed up while I was gone.

Joyce  Kane
www.KraftersKorner.org  (http://www.krafterskorner.org/)