[Nfb-krafters-korner] Braille was RE: needles

Marianne Denning mdenning at cinci.rr.com
Tue Jun 29 19:57:02 UTC 2010

Yes, it would work to put the labels on the outside of the bag but I usually
put them inside so they don't get separated from the beads they go with.
You could put all beads of one style in a larger container or all of the
beads of one color in a container.  It depends on what makes most sense to
you.  The important thing about organization is that it is a system the
individual can use.

Marianne