[Nfb-krafters-korner] Milestone

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Jun 30 04:05:04 UTC 2010

If it reads RFID and that is in Europ then it will read our bar  codes???
I went on ILA and read that the bar code will be available by  Wood
something [name of company making it].  I looked up wood something and  nothing came
up that it is available as of yet.

Freedom Scientific sells their software without the scanner with the data
base for $550.  The scanner costs over $400, but all of this needs to be
connected up to a PackMate.  I have the older model of Packmate and they  said
it would cost another $700 to upgrade the Packmate.  This cost me over
$3000 4 years ago as I got the GPS software package with the Packmate.

All this stuff is outrageously priced for folks to think about  purchasing.

Joyce  Kane
www.KraftersKorner.org  (http://www.krafterskorner.org/)