[Nfb-krafters-korner] Conference Number Appears to Not Be Working..

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Wed Mar 3 20:26:49 UTC 2010

No, I had that same issue Monday night also.  For some reason, I just got this e-mail from you a few minutes ago.  It is Wednesday at 2:25 Central time.  When I called that new number, I got a busy signal.

Joyce is aware of it and they are working on it.  We are cancelling the Origami class for tonight until things are fixed.

Have a good day!
Cindy Z.