[Nfb-krafters-korner] Knifty Knitter Loom Digital Directions

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Mar 4 01:33:53 UTC 2010

Cindy,

This came through with the attached file.

To the folks on the list, what I have to do is hit the tab key after this
email reads out or hit the control and end key to get to the bottom of the
email  and then hit the tab key.  That will bring you to the file that has
the  title of Nifty knitter...
I then use the down arrow key to go to download file and hit enter on
that.  It will then ask me if I want to download and provides the name of  the
file.  Hit yes or enter and it will download the file.  It usually  then asks
me if I want to open or play it.  It should open the program that  you will
be able to do this in.

I will also tell you in my computer it puts these types of files in the
download folder and not your document folder.

I do use America online so it might be different in doing this in the
program that you are using.

Joyce