[Nfb-krafters-korner] Introduction from a New Member

slery slerythema at insightbb.com
Sun Mar 7 06:18:19 UTC 2010

Jewel,

I would love to hear about your explorations in finding a way to draw. I
have a degree in Photography and as you can imagine, have taken many drawing
classes and filled many sketch books. Currently, I am in that in-between
stage of being a dual print/braille reader and I can still draw using
charcoal and graphite. But I have RP, so I want to explore ways to be able
to draw when there is no sight left. I have tried drawing using paper over
screen but that doesn't really work the way I would like it to.

Look forward to hearing more from you.

Cindy S.