[Nfb-krafters-korner] Monday Night Shamrock Knit Together

Karla Irish irishk45 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 8 00:33:23 UTC 2010

Hi Joyce, this is Carla. You can't stand 38 stitches. You do 4 rows of that. Then you do, the 5th row is the net 4. Yup 430. your net 4. And the next row is, which is row 6. You net across. And then Samantha need your sprawl of pattern. I hope you can understand the pattern now. Talk to you later. Carla.

Karla Irish sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:8080/enterprise/Recordings/qPtE6kax-20100307-1926.wav