[Nfb-krafters-korner] Canvassing

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Wed Mar 10 19:32:49 UTC 2010

Jane;
Didn't I send you a sample coaster?  She could use that patern and make rows of it for the sides of the basket and the bottom and handle.  Use verigated yarn with easter colors and it will be very pretty.  You might want to pick a solid in the verigated color to put it together with and if you want maybe the handle.  Be sure you use the solid for the edging and to put it together and it will look better using a double strand.
Got to go.

Terry
I can help you next week or you can call me at home.  I think you have my number.