[Nfb-krafters-korner] Fw: FaveCrafts Radio Premieres TomorrowNight!

Diane dianefilipe at peoplepc.com
Thu Mar 11 01:37:55 UTC 2010

I did!
It was crazy cos I was gone most of the day and when I got home, I
turned on my computer and the talk was already in session and it just picked
up from there.  I didn't get to listen to the whole thing, but they had
different people talking about different crafts.
There is a complete list of daily shows on the site and you can hear a
program on almost anything!!!
Di