[Nfb-krafters-korner] oreggamysession

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Thu Mar 11 15:56:12 UTC 2010

That confused me too.  When I got in the room last night I only heard music so I figured they had not connected me or something.  I finally hung up and tried again and it did the same thing so I realized that I must be the only one there.  Sue, you and I must have just missed each other.  I could do an Origami class (maybe Easter or Spring) on March 16th or 17th if that works.

Let me know,
Cindy