[Nfb-krafters-korner] Easter Origami Class

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Mar 12 18:34:16 UTC 2010

Cindy has agreed to do the Easter Origami Class on Wednesday March  17  at
8 pm eastern time.  Please reply to this email if you are  interested.  I
will probably post the phone number to the list as time is  too short for
regular sign up.  This class was postponed from last  week.

Cindy, please excuse me for not replying to the email sent to the list
regarding the date, but we have the Knitting class on Friday starting next
week.

Joyce